Tuesday, July 12, 2022

iPhone Plays Music at 12:02am

 For some reason my iPhone 11 started playing the deathbed coffee song at 12:02am on 7/12/2022 this morning.  It scared me right out of my dream.  I reached over to turn it off but it wasn't playing.  I had to open the phone, open Pandora and then close it to get it to stop.  I was dreaming about someone but I can't remember who it was.   I hope this was a coincidence.

Then on my way to work this morning, the Deathbed song started up where I left off last night.  I skipped it, it played another song and started playing the Deathbed song again.   I skipped it and it played two songs and started in on Deathbed again.   When I got to work it started playing again.   It just played again.  What is going on, why does this song keep playing.

We will check on all our loved ones today.

No comments:

Post a Comment